Our tours include a licensed Trilingual Tour guide (English, Spanish and Portuguese), authorized by MTUR (Ministry of Tourism of Brazil), and a vehicle to travel to and visit the tourist attractions. Guides who speak other languages are available upon request and are subject to an additional fee.
Our Tours start and finish at your chosen location (we charge an extra fee for tours that start and/or finish out of the tourist areas. Please inform us your location and we will inform if there is any additional fee for the pick-up/drop-off).
The price of our services may change without previous notice, due to changes made by our business partners and inflation adjustments. Once the services are booked and paid, there will not be any changes on the prices.
Our prices do not include tickets to the tourist attractions you might visit during the tour, meals you might eat, or any other extra expenses, except those mentioned over our programs.
The prices listed on our website are not valid for the holidays of each selected destination.
The itineraries featured on our website are only suggestions and may undergo changes. Our tours are contracted by the number of hours and not by the amount of places featured in the suggested itineraries on our website.
AROUND SP reserves the right to make changes or cancel the itineraries if the route of the tour is disrupted by events beyond AROUND SP´s control, such as: natural disasters, political instability, strikes, road closures, or any other unforeseeable event. In case this occurs AROUND SP will suggest a new day and time for the tour.
All our tours operate on sunny or rainy days. In case the hired service cannot be held due to bad weather conditions that endanger the customer’s security, AROUND SP may suggest a new date and time for the service. In case it is not possible to reschedule the service, it will be canceled and the amount paid, 100% refunded to the customer.
Packages with transfers that are held between 8pm and 7am, will have an additional charge over the price.
Services that include hotel bookings, do not include any other services, unless specified. Some hotels may charge tourism fees and all the extra expenses are to be paid by the customer at the check-out. In addition, the customer is subject to the terms and conditions of the chosen property.
“Your information will not be shared with any third parties, and will only be used for internal Around SP purposes.”
PLACE OF JURISDICTION
Brazilian laws apply. Any disputes arising hereunder will be settled before a competent Brazilian court of law.
- Prices listed on www.aroundsp.com are in REAIS (brazilian currency) and charged per group, unless otherwise specified.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Brazil. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own internal use only, and not for resale or export. AROUND SP has separate terms and conditions governing resale of Product by third parties.
- AROUND SP accepts payments by credit card or bank deposit. All payments are made in advance through Paypal or our bank account.
- AROUND SP reserves the right to change prices for any of its services at any time, but tickets purchased through the website prior to any changes are unaffected and remain valid.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent by AROUND SP to the client with a voucher containing a booking number; on receipt by the client, the purchase contract becomes binding.
- Childred under 5 years old do not pay, if accompanied by 2 paying adults. From 06 years old, the full amount will be charged.
The following cancellation fees will apply if the client cancels a tour by notice in writing:
FOR PRIVATE TOURS & EXCURSIONS:
- up to 72 hours before our services are scheduled to start: no cancellation fees are charged except for the cost to AROUND SP of canceling the payment.
- between 72 and 24 hours before the services is scheduled to start: 50% of the tour price, plus any costs associated with changing a credit card payment or costs associated with canceling vehicles/museums etc booked for the tour (if any).
- less than 24 hours before the service is scheduled to start, or if the client does not meet the AROUND SP guide at the agreed time and place: 100% of the tour price.
FOR SHARED GROUP TOURS & EXCURSIONS:
- Full refund for cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
**No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect to any package, accommodation, meal or any other services utilized on the tour.
FOR TRAVEL PACKAGES:
Our company has financial obligations with third party service providers; the companies that we work with have their own established Cancellation Policies that customers and our company must comply with. Such policies are listed below:
- Cancellations made 65 days before the established service date are subject to a 20% penalty charge of the full cost.
- Cancellations made in a period of 64-45 days prior to the date of service are subject to a 50% penalty charge of the full cost.
- Cancellations made in less than 45 days prior to the date of service are subject to a penalty charge of 100% of the full cost.
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to the established service date during Peak Season (Christmas, New Year, Carnival and holidays in the countries of destination) are subject to a penalty of 100% of the full cost.
**Absolutely no refunds will be issued once a service has commenced for the exception of flight tickets which are subject to evaluation by the Airline companies.
In case of Tours and Transportation changes, they should be requested with at least 72 hours prior to the start of our services, otherwise some charges may apply.
In case of hotel booking changes, the customer is subject to the terms and conditions of the selected establishment.
In order for you to have a better experience we advise our passengers:
- Not to carry large amounts of money and valuables during the tours.
- Not to take original documents but certified copies of the same documents.
- During the tours, keep your belongings within your reach and follow the tour guide´s instructions.