From BRL 550
You’ll head to a kitchen space located near one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of São Paulo, Vila Madalena. There, you´ll cook and taste dishes and drinks of Brazilian cuisine while getting many tips like restaurants and places to go in São Paulo to get the best typical brazilian dishes.
You’ll commence your in-depth, hands-on cooking experience in which you’ll hear about some of the history behind Brazilian food. You’ll be instructed on how to prepare what is on the menu and while everything is in the hot pan, you’ll have the opportunity to sample some “Caipirinha”, which is an undisputed favorite local cocktail.
During this Cooking Class, you learn more about the preparation of the following Brazilian dishes:
- Coxinha de Frango: a popular snack in Brazil, consisting of chopped or shredded chicken meat, covered in dough, molded into a shape resembling a chicken leg, battered and fried.
- Bobó de Camarão: chowder-like Brazilian dish of shrimp in a purée of manioc (or cassava) meal with coconut milk and other ingredients.
- Brigadeiro: a traditional Brazilian dessert made of condensed milk, cocoa powder, butter, and chocolate sprinkles covering the outside layer.
- Typical Local Fruit Juice: experience a lovely Cajú juice
- Caipirinha: Brazil's national cocktail, made with cachaça (sugarcane hard liquor), sugar, and lime.
Once the food is ready you’ll get to enjoy what you’ve prepared while you engage in a pleasant conversation.
No experience necessary, and all ingredients are provided. Eat or keep everything you make and take home the recipes so you can cook for friends and family
This tour includes:
- All products that will be used on the Cooking Class.
- English-speaking Cuisine Chef.
- Foods and Beverages.
- Coffee and Cheese bread
This tour does not include:
- Round trip private transportation, from and back to the place where the Cooking Class takes place.
The Brazilian Cooking Class begins at 8h30am
Additional Information and recommendations
-Your reservation will be confirmed in a period of 24 hours .
-Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
-Don’t forget to bring your camera.
All-Inclusive Gastronomy Tour (foods & beverages)
Learn to prepare special brazilian dishes and drinks