From BRL 1'970
The traditional package is the best means of experiencing the main attractions of Foz do Iguaçu. This option includes 2 nights of accommodation, private arrival and departure transfers, a visit to the impressive Iguaçu water falls complex (on the Brazilian side), the bird park and the Itaipu Usine hydropower plant (Brazil’s largest).
You can get to enjoy the best of this marvelous destination through all of the comfort and convenience that only a specialized Inbound Tour company can offer.
Upon arrival to the Foz do Iguaçu airport; you’ll be welcomed by one of our team members who will take you to your hotel in a private vehicle.
Once you’ve taken care of your check-in at the hotel, you’ll have the rest of the day to explore the city of Foz do Iguaçu.
- You should take some time to enjoy a great artistic show of Latin-American dance and a tasteful barbecue at the Rafain Palace Show.
- You should cross the border to the city of Puerto Iguazú in Argentina and enjoy the great variety of restaurants and bars located on Cordoba Avenue.
You will have breakfast at the hotel then depart at 9 a.m. to visit the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu waterfalls.
You’ll walk approximately 1 km, passing through gazebos, bridges and elevations where you will have excellent opportunities to take great photos.
Along the way wild animals can be seen; animals like the Quati, birds and butterflies that fill the landscape with color.
You’ll continue your tour to the Bird Park, a privately owned sanctuary where you’ll get to observe a vast variety of exotic birds as well as some other native animals.
Afterwards, you will visit the Itaipu hydropower plant where you’ll have the chance to learn about the construction of the hydropower plant and its importance to Brazil’s energy supply. You’ll take a one-hour and a half tour, through the external part of the dam and stop at the central gazebo for some photos.
Once the visit has concluded, you’ll be transported back to your hotel.
At the agreed time, our team member will pick you up from your hotel in a private vehicle and drive you to Foz do Iguaçu´s airport.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring a bottle of water
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
- Bring along your enthusiasm and your good sense of humer!
- A trilingual tour guide (Portuguese, English and Spanish). Guides who speak other languages are available on request; contact us for more information.
- Private arrival and departure transfers in foz do Iguaçu
- 2 night accommodations in the city of Foz do Iguaçu, at the Recanto das Cataratas Hotel (click HERE)
- Breakfast is included at the hotel of stay
- Tickets for the following attractions are included:
Tour to the Falls (Brazilian side)
Tour to the Bird´s park
Tour to the Itaipu hydroelectric plant
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned and miscellaneous expenses are not included.
- Airline ticket to the destination (get in touch for a quote here)
All services are private; prices are valid for services that start and end in the city of Foz do Iguaçu. To learn more please access our Terms & Conditions page.
SINGLE APT = BRL$ 1,970.00
DOUBLE APT = BRL$ 1,140.00
TRIPLE APT = BRL$ 945.00
*Prices subject to change and availability